Are You Absorbing Negativity?
Today I wanted to take the time to reach out to all of you and answer a question that has been coming up lately from some of my clients. Many of my clients have shown concern about how they can determine when they are absorbing negativity from other people. With so many things happening in our world at once it can be a little confusing to understand just exactly what you are feeling, why you are feeling it, and what to do about it.
But what if you are absorbing negativity from someone else?
Well, guess what? It isn’t just other people that we can absorb negativity from. Situations and even places can affect our energy.
What do I mean? Well, think about it, our televisions alone can often trigger fear or confusion just by watching the nightly news. When we least expect it, our energy can be affected in a multitude of ways.
So, how would one know if this was happening? What could this feel like?
Here are just some of the symptoms:
• Feeling tired when there is not a logical reason too feel tired
• Unexplained moodiness or anger
• Feeling like you are in a funk or feeling “off”
• Lowered energy levels
• Feeling super needy
• Increased addictive cravings
• A desire to isolate oneself
• Interrupted sleep patterns or insomnia
• A feeling of heaviness
• Random headache, stomach ache or body pains
• Feeling repelled by someone or something
So, if you find yourself being affected by negative energy, what can you do to cleanse yourself of its effects and get back in an empowered state?
Set very clear intentions to release all negativity while doing some of these things:
• Tell it to GO!!!
• Shake it off! Literally. Do some jumping jacks, go for a walk or jump up and down.
• Sing! Find a favorite song and sing at the top of your lungs!
• Take a hot, clearing bath. Epsom salts, essential oils whatever your favorite mix is.
• Laugh!!! Find something to laugh about. Watch a comedy bit or read some funny jokes.
• Dance! Pump up the jam and dust off your dance moves.
• Get outside in nature. Spend at least 15-20 minutes outside.
• Eat a healthy meal.
• Cut cords. Literally envision yourself with a sharp sword cutting any negative cords that may have attached to you.
• Do something creative
• Change up your routine to break up any stagnation
• Spend time with animals
• Use incense, frankincense, myrrh, palo santo, sandalwood, sage or sweet grass
Now, this is far from a complete list but it definitely points you in the right direction. Remember, that your awareness is key. When our energy takes a hit it is easy to get complacent about your situation, but that will never offer you a sense of peace.
Need a preventative measure to keep you wrapped in protection? Here is a good affirmation to offer you extra protection throughout the day.
It is easy for me to stay connected to the truest part of my being.
I am powerfully grounded with mother earth and hold the clearest connection with my creator.
I am protected in all ways and in all directions of time.
My aura is strong and mighty. I am wrapped in layers of love, light, peace, and protection.
My energy expands to hold sacred space for all that I may need.
Taking just a few moments throughout the day to check in with where you are energetically can make all the difference in the world. I want you to experience the best of each day, standing in your power and feeling fully alive and energized.
Much love and many blessings,
Reposted with permission from heatherhildebrand.com.
Building Your Spiritual Team
March 13, 2021
Did you know that there is not one single need or desire that you might have that is insigniﬁcant to your angels? Are you ready to receive in ways you have never imagined before? Come discover the inﬁnite amount of spiritual help that is available to you as you meet and build your spiritual team and embrace the art of invocation.